Almond Nog Bread Pudding
- Serves: 6
- Prep time: 35 minutes
- 1 loaf of cinnamon bread, sliced and cubed
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups Ajoyo Almond Nog
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- whipped cream for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a large bowl, whisk Ajoyo Almond Nog, eggs, maple syrup, and salt together.
- Add cubed bread to the wet mixture, and toss until bread is thoroughly coated, absorbing liquid. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Spray a large baking dish with non stick spray, and pour bread mixture in.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes, until toothpick comes out from center clean, and the top is golden brown.
- Divide among 6 bowls, drizzling a splash of Ajoyo Almond Nog on each, and adding a spoonful of whipped cream!