Baked Egg Breakfast Bites
- Serves: 4 servings
- Prep time: 30 minutes
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup Ajoyo Original Almondmilk
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425. Spray a 12-count muffin tin with non stick spray.
- Sprinkle an even amount of chopped veggies into the bottom of each muffin well.
- Whisk eggs with Ajoyo Original Almondmilk, add salt and pepper, and pour an even amount into each muffin well.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until egg bites are puffed up and golden.