Banana Nut Bread
- Serves: 8
- Prep time: 60 minutes
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Ajoyo Vanilla Unsweetened Almondmilk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large & ripe bananas, mashed
- 1-3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9×5 bread pan with cooking spray.
- While oven is preheating, in a large bowl, whisk together coconut oil, honey, Ajoyo Vanilla Unsweetened Almondmilk, eggs, and vanilla until combined. Add in mashed bananas and stir again.
- In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients- the flour, walnuts, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Add the dry mix to the wet, and stir lightly until combined.
- Pour the mixed batter into the bread pan and smooth any lumps or bumps. Bake for 55 minutes, and allow to cool before removing the bread from the pan to slice!