Blueberry Crumb Muffins
- Serves: 8-16 servings
- Prep time: 25
- Cook time: 25
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup of Ajoyo Vanilla Unsweetened Almondmilk
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line muffin pan with baking cups or grease pan.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour, 3/4 cup of granulated sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, pour vegetable oil, cracked egg, and Ajoyo Vanilla Unsweetened Almondmilk. Stir until combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredient bowl and stir until well-mixed. Then gently fold in the fresh blueberries. Set aside.
- To make crumb topping, combine ½ cup of granulated sugar, 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour, softened butter, and cinnamon. Mix with a fork.
- Pour muffin mix into pan, filling each tin 2/3 of the way. Sprinkle the tops of each muffin with crumb topping.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool and enjoy!