Overnight French Toast Bake
- Serves: 6 servings
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 40 minutes
- 1 loaf of artisan/homemade bread (brioche, challah, or Swiss braid bread are perfect)
- 8 eggs
- 3/4 cup of Ajoyo Original Unsweetened Almondmilk
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar, tightly packed
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Coconut oil (for greasing the pan)
- Use coconut oil to grease the bottom of a 9×13 pan. Cut bread into ½ inch thick slices. Arrange the bread slices in an overlapping pattern in the pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat together the eggs, Ajoyo Original Unsweetened Almondmilk, brown sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon until well-mixed.
- Pour egg mixture over bread, evenly coating all pieces. Cover the pan with tinfoil and refrigerate overnight (8-10 hours).
- In the morning, preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake, covered, for 25 minutes. Uncover and finish baking for another 10-15 minutes (until baked through).
- Remove from the oven. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top. Serve and enjoy with or without syrup!