Roasted Cauliflower Curry Bowl
- Serves: 4
- Prep time: 45 minutes
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into bite sized florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 cup Ajoyo Original Almondmilk
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- fresh cilantro for garnish, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425. Toss cauliflower with olive oil, salt, pepper, and spread on a baking sheet. Roast for 25 minutes, until cauliflower is soft and golden brown.
- In a sauce pan, over medium heat, add all the dry spices and stir, allowing them to toast for 1-2 minutes.
- After the spices are toasted, whisk in tomato puree, water, and Ajoyo Original Almondmilk.
- Bring sauce to a simmer, allowing it to thicken for 5-10 minutes.
- Ladle sauce into bowls, top with a portion of the roasted cauliflower, and sprinkle with fresh cilantro.