Roasted Potato & Sausage Hash Soup
- Serves: 6
- Prep time: 60 minutes
- 1 lb organic new potatoes, diced
- 1 organic bell pepper, diced
- 1 lb organic breakfast sausage
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 8 cups low sodium organic chicken broth
- 2 cups Ajoyo Organic Original Unsweetened Almondmilk
- 2 tablespoons green scallion for garnish, sliced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425. Toss diced potatoes, bell peppers, and carrots with olive oil, salt, pepper, and pour onto a baking sheet. Roast for 25 minutes.
- While the hash is roasting, in a large soup pan, sauté breakfast sausage until cooked through, and then add the 8 cups of broth. Bring to a simmer over medium-low.
- When the veggies are done roasting and have a hint of color, add them to the soup pot, and simmer on low for 20 minutes.
- Add Ajoyo Organic Original Unsweetened Almondmilk, and allow to simmer until ready to serve.
- Divide among bowls, and sprinkle with scallions and black pepper before serving.