Slow Cooker Italian Chicken and Pasta
- Serves: 6-8 servings
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 4 hours
- 2-3 large, boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of Ajoyo Original Unsweetened Almondmilk
- 1 bottle of your favorite Italian salad dressing
- 2 cups of dairy-free mozzarella
- 1 cup of dairy-free Parmesan
- 1/2 cup of dairy-free cream cheese
- 16 ounces of penne pasta
- Clean and dry chicken breasts. Place in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Pour Ajoyo Original Unsweetened Almondmilk, Italian dressing, and all three dairy-free cheeses on top of chicken.
- Set the slow cooker on high for four hours.
- After 3 hours and 50 minutes, boil the penne pasta in three cups of water for 8 minutes. Strain pasta. Set aside.
- Shred chicken breasts with two forks. Dump the pasta into the chicken and cheese mixture. Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!