Strawberry Banana Muffins
- Serves: 6 servings
- Prep time: 35 minutes
- 2 ripe bananas, plus 12 slices for garnish
- 1 cup strawberries, plus 12 slices for garnish
- 1/3 cup Ajoyo Vanilla Almondmilk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups quick cook oats
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with non stick cooking spray.
- While oven preheats, place all ingredients into a blender and blend on high, stopping to scrape down the sides for about 2 minutes, or until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into muffin cups, filling them ¾ full. Place a slice of banana and strawberry on the top of each muffin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, and allow to cool before eating!