Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Serves: 10 servings
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1 + 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup of light brown sugar, tightly packed
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/8 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup of Ajoyo Original Unsweetened Almondmilk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of vegan chocolate chips
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, and baking powder. Stir until well-mixed.
- Add melted coconut oil, vegetable oil, Ajoyo Original Unsweetened Almondmilk and vanilla extract. Stir until a cookie dough forms.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix until spread evenly throughout.
- Transfer to the fridge and leave the dough for 5 to 10 minutes—just to set.
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Scoop the dough with an ice cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Flatten the dough balls. Be sure to leave a 2-inch space between the cookies and edges of the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 300°F until the cookies just begin to brown.
- Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack and let them cool completely. They will firm up.