- Serves: 2 servings
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons of instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons of near-boiling hot water
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of Ajoyo Original Unsweetened or Vanilla Almondmilk
- Cup full of ice
- Heat a mug of water in either the microwave or a kettle until a near-boil.
- Add 2 tablespoons of instant coffee, 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar, and 2 tablespoons of the hot water into a medium-sized bowl.
- Use a hand mixer with whisk attachment or an immersion blender to whisk ingredients together at a medium-high speed until instant coffee mixture develops peaks.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of Ajoyo Almondmilk over ice. Spoon whipped coffee on top. Mix together before drinking. Enjoy!